Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Big 2-6!

Today I'm celebrating the anniversary of my birth.  It's been quite a joyous occasion.  I'll do a quick recap of the day's events.  To start, several of my 8th graders made me birthday cards





Aren't they sweet?  My personal favorite (which was on the inside of several cards) was "You don't look a day over 24!"  Riiiight.

My 6th graders sang happy birthday to me and I even had a parent come and sing me one of the most beautiful versions of the bday serenade I've ever heard!


Once I got home, I was super excited to see that the Mr. had pulled out the ugly bush in our front yard that I've been hating forever.  We went to Andrea's for dinner and then he made me this:


I can't wait to eat it!  So far, I'm feeling very blessed and 26 is starting VERY well :0)

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the cards! What a bunch of sweeties! Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they sweet?! Can you guess who they're from? ;0)

    ReplyDelete