Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bookcase Staging Update

It seems like I've been working on getting the right "feel" for our new built-ins for ages!  Finally I'm to the point where I think I might add a few things here and there, but overall I'm digging the placement of most everything.


Here's the whole shot.  The pictures and green vases next to the tv are still subject to move (I'm still looking for somewhere for them to go!)


Notice any overarching trends here? Eric has so much airplane stuff and we didn't really have a place for prior to the bookcase project.  This seemed to be a good landing place for them. (Get it, landing? I crack myself up)


The texture of these vases is really doing it for me recently.  I can't decide if I think they are more golf ball or beehive-esque.  I've also decided I'm going to paint my "M" gold because I like the contrast of the gold lantern on the other side.


No comments:

Post a Comment