Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Finds

Happy New Year to you! We spent the evening at a small party with our friends complete with merriment and dancing.   I hope you rung in the new year with lovely company too!

The mister is simultaneously battling a cold and getting ready for training. I started back to work Thursday and I admit while I loved the relaxation of break, I can't wait to see my kids on Monday.

Over my Christmas break, I spent a lot of time scouring Pinterest, online catalogs, and other websites looking at home furnishings.  Apparently I'm really digging mid-century mod, which is great since our house was built during that era.

Here are some things that are on my radar for some spring spiffing

                                                          
                                      


                        PeacockPillow16inS13                 GraysonChairCitron3QS13            
                                                      DiagonalPlwYlw20inS13


           Wide Stripe Flat Weave Rug: 5 Colors            Young House Love Farmhouse Pendant


Everything is so bright and cheerful! It's exactly how I'm feeling these days...hopeful for a wonderful 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment