Monday, September 22, 2014

The Big Baptism

My big boy got baptized this weekend, alongside his cousin E. Both babies did a great job with zero crying during the actual baptism (and just a few tired tears from little man afterwards.) 

These are just the photos from my iPhone, so the quality is pretty sub par.  I miss the camera on my Galaxy!


Ceremony candid, enjoying those fingers


Big boy with Father Jeff


Apparently Eric's clan was not quite ready for this picture, but I think it's pretty hilarious.


This one's better.


The bebes with their parents and godparents


My side.  I always laugh at the massive difference in height between my little grandma and tall grandpa.  Fun fact: Grandpa turns 91 today!


Proud parents.  Tired baby.


Boss godparents


Sweet lady cousins.  Good to know that little man is in good hands.


Beautiful baby E and me.

Huge thanks to Eric's mom for hosting the after party.  I think a good time was had by all and the food was delish!










No comments:

Post a Comment