Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Fun Week(end)

Sometimes I feel like you need a good weekend to really re-charge your batteries.  You know what I mean?! When you feel like things at work are really blah and chores are piling up at home and you haven't been out in a while.  You just need a great weekend to look forward to.  

I had been looking forward to last weekend for quite awhile. A couple of my aunts came to town and the rest of my family was able to get together after not seeing each other for some time.  Eric was home for a long stint and the baby is SO MUCH FUN right now.  Everything just seemed to come in to place.

Here are some photos from the weekend.

Baby J met Aunt Debbie.  He also wore a ridiculously cute Halloween outfit with a pumpkin on the booty.



It bowls me over with how alert the baby is right now.  I feel like his little brain is absorbing anything and everything!


Eric also took Baby J. to visit all of his great-grandparents.  Yay for great-grandparents!



On Saturday we ventured out for a family reunion of sorts in Grafton.  It was a little chilly, but Baby J. had a great time (and was very warm I might add!)



He was LAUGHING!  I love his laughs.  They are literally the best sounds in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment