Saturday, February 22, 2014

Nursery Additions

I'm so excited to get Mini M.'s room rollin', but man it takes FOR-EV-ER [Sandlot-style] for baby furniture to come!  Our crib isn't slated to be here until April, but at least the glider will be here soon.  Can you tell I'm getting impatient?

Here's a glimpse at what's going on "up in here" so far.



[Please imagine this sans dusty rose and floral.  Insert cool airplane stuff]  

Eric's folks purchased our crib and this is the model we chose [but in white.]  It didn't take us terribly long to find it, knowing that we wanted something with clean lines.  Though the dark wood is handsome, we decided that white just felt more classic baby-esque to us.  

*Tip for those shopping for Bebe furniture: give yourself plenty of time in advance for everything to come in because I hear it's normal for it to take 3-ish months to arrive.

My aunt surprised us and ordered these prints that I'd been drooling over on Pinterest. They go just perfectly with my orange and navy airplane obsessions!  I'm thinking I'll do gray frames? Possibly?  Not sure if I'll keep them together or break them up yet, but I'm just in love!




[Don't even get me started on how much I love this nursery.  The drapes, the airplane mobile, the doggy pics, I could go on forever.  It's just the right amount baby boy rustic-mod with great patterns and pops of color.]

My mom and dad have gifted Mini M. the glider that's shown in the two pictures above which is actually from Walmart.com.  Eric and I tried several gliders, but found that they were either too bulky for our tiny room or WAY too many $beans$.  This guy had smashing reviews and is said to be well-suited for small nurseries.  And the best part? He only cost $299.  Boom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment