Friday, February 21, 2014

To Buy Or Not To Buy, That Is The Question

There are so many cool things out there for boys-airplane loving boys I might add-that I just had no idea about!  Here are some things that have been on my radar lately:


Airplane Mobile 

Oh my how cute is this?! And in our room colors!  I'm still planning to scope out the selection of tiny planes at Hobby Lobby since we originally planned to make a mobile ourselves.  This is looking like my most likely purchase.


Metal Drum Table-Pottery Barn Kids

I have a huge crush on the little guy.  Next to baby boy's new navy striped glider, I think it would be a match made in heaven.  My boyfriend thought this was cool, but he probably doesn't think it's $149 cool.  This wins the "probably not going to happen" award.


Airplane Hooks-Urban Outfitters

These babies are in the "definitely a possibility category."  I can see these as being useful for hanging all sorts of decorative things.


Bike Print-Etsy

This wins for the "biggest outlier/non-airplane-related item."  I think it would be just darling in a little boy room.  Still debating if we have too many airplane things to go for this.  Maybe if we mixed up some of the other art with things like this Mustache picture or this giant map (but in orange or gray) it wouldn't look so out of place?

Stay tuned.  We've still got quite a bit to clear out of Mini M's room before I give you a peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment