Monday, October 29, 2012

Tar-jay Fun Finds: NB

While my nearest and dearests were working on the drywall the other day, I was masquerading around Tar-jay killing time (and staying out of the way.)  With so much going on at the house, I'd forgotten that Nate Berkus' new home collection had finally made an appearance!


So I picked up a few trinkets.  By no means will they necessarily stay where they are.  Mostly I was looking for a place where they would escape (the majority of) the dust.


I'm not sure what it was about this spiky thing, but I loved it.  He sorta reminds me of a sea urchin.
  

The bee-hive bowl was the first thing that drew me in.  I thought it would make a nice landing for things like keys or loose change.  It could possibly find itself relocating to one of the bathrooms for a place to keep rings and jewelry.


Finally, I loved the pattern on this pillow.  Yes, I probably could have made it myself for much cheaper, but it's such a pain in the butt to find an exact pattern once you see one that you like.  I'm thinking that this will make it's way into the new family room, once all the dust settles (literally!)

No comments:

Post a Comment