Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Give Thanks November

If you're familiar with Facebook, you know that many people choose to participate in "Give Thanks November" (or something like that.)  For each day during the month, you post about someone/something that you are thankful for.  I thought this would be a nice chance for reflection before the holiday season gets underway.

Without further ado, here's my list so far (forgive me, I started a day late!)


Day 2:  I am thankful for my husband. His boyish charm keeps me from taking life too seriously.

Day 3: Today I am thankful for the support of our families. They are always willing to lend a hand whether it's helping with drywall on Friday night, giving beautiful haircuts, scavenging black Friday for speech toys, sweatshopping some designer drapes, letting Josie out, etc. They are all simply wonderful.

Day 4: Today I am thankful for great friends. It's amazing to me how no matter how long it's been-months or even years in some cases-we seem to pick back up and enjoy each other's company :0)

Day 5: Today I am thankful for my 1/2 day off to rest up in hopes of kicking my cold.

Day 6: Today I am thankful for the right to vote. No matter who wins, don't forget how lucky you are to be part of an election. I love seeing all of the "I voted" status' :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment