Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yellow?


Oh that little yellow tidbit?  I painted it over the weekend, but only after a lot of mulling it over for quite awhile.

I picked this table up on clearance at Marshall's a couple years ago because the rest of the nesting tables that went with it had been purchased.  It was a shiny, lacquered black and it just didn't do much for the man cave. 


Here's a better look.  The color in this picture is reading more greenish-yellow than "sunburst" like the spray paint can says.  In real life, it's much sunnier.  

Huge shocker-the hubs actually liked it!  I purposely didn't tell him about it because he's not much for flashy colors so it was shocking to me when he mentioned he liked it.


Also I forgot to post this yesterday with my thrifty purchases.  I'm thinking this lovely little lady is going to go on the wall in the dining room.

2 comments:

  1. Love the yellow table! I'm enjoying the bright colors you are adding to the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna! It definitely makes the house more cheerful.

    ReplyDelete