Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hanging Out



It's summa time!  This is my second day to bask in the gloriousness that is summer vacation!  As you may or may not know, I have a difficult time sitting still so I'm accomplishing quite a bit around 912 ELM Tree.

To start, I finally got around to hanging my vintage plate that I talked about purchasing here. 




I didn't want to use a bulky plate hanger, so after a quick Pinterest search, I found that you can bend a paperclip to discreetly hang plates!  Hot glue and a tiny piece of fabric are also necessary.  The plate has actually been hanging for a couple days now and so far so good with the stability.




Here's what it looks like close up.  I just love it! 

Also, on an unrelated note, if you have a minute, please go to this website: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/5/prweb9535043.htm.  One of my best friends, Christen Kitchell, has worked very hard on this project and needs our support!

No comments:

Post a Comment