Sunday, September 2, 2012

Curio-us As To Our Whereabouts?

912 ELM Tree has not fallen off the face of the earth.  As much as I'd love to say we snuck off for another sweet vacation, we're pretty much "grounded" until summer rolls around again.  Le sigh. 

I've been super busy with adding a new school to my caseload, mentoring a student clinician, and learning our new IEP database.  Hopefully now that I'm hitting my stride at school (and SLP-in-training is taking on more) you're regularly scheduled posts will be returning shortly.

One thing we've been meaning to talk about is the beautiful new cabinet that Eric's grandma (Hi Mary Jo!) recently gave us.
 

Isn't she a beaut?!

I love how it fills the space that used to look so awkwardly bare.  It's hard to tell from this picture, but the wood tone really sets off the wood around our windows and blinds.


Once we figured out where we wanted it, Eric anchored it to the wall so we don't have to worry about it falling over on anyone.  Special thanks to Grandma Mary Jo for the gift and to the muscles (Zach and Joe) that helped us move it!

No comments:

Post a Comment