Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pumpkins and Apples and Burlap, Oh My!

In honor of our new season, 912 ELMTree got some much needed spiffing over the weekend.  Hubster dug all my fall decs out and I'm very happy with the update.


Guess what I got?! More baskets! (I should really get help for this addiction.)


That herringbone pumpkin from Target is one of my faves.  I love the texture it adds to the bookcase.


My burlap was $3 from the garden section of Lowe's. Score!
 

Aren't the candles neat? I ordered them off Etsy after seeing them in Good Housekeeping.  The french writing on them plus the burlap give the house a rustic-kinda-feel that I'm digging right now.  Tres cozy!


More burlap.  My mom found the "M" pumpkin for me on her last trip.

How are you decorating for fall these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment