Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Log Roll

Something's been really bothering me about the backyard patio for sometime now (other than the over grown bushes and birdbath stand that has no top.)  Take a guess.
If you thought log pile in the landscaping, you guessed correctly! 

We cut a tree down a couple years ago and kept the wood thinking there'd be quite a few fires in our future. 

Total fire count: 1.
So on Saturday afternoon, the mister and I relocated the logs to a more suitable log keeping residence.

Jozie didn't help much, but she enjoyed running back and forth with us.
Now the logs are living near the back fence.  Much better! (Please excuse my spray paint marks.)
Our landscaping looks much better too.  It still has a long way to go, but it's a vast improvement.
I'm not sure if the shepard's hook and bird bath will stay there or not, but I'm so glad the logs took up residence somewhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment