Thursday, January 16, 2014

Master Bathroom Reveal

Remember back to what the master "pinkalicious" bathroom looked like before by visiting my house tour.  

The scenario: it's the second week of October.  We had just found out that we are expecting Mini M. in June.  So we decided immediately that we wanted to go ahead and redo this bathroom to avoid any dust or bathroom sharing with Mini M.

What ensued was the fastest bathroom project in the history of our time together (we've done 3 bathrooms total-2 here and 1 at our other house.)  It literally only took a month.  I've never made decisions so fast!


To keep the "flow" of our house, I made it easy on myself and chose the same floor and wall tiles, grout, tub stain, toilet, and shower curtain.  All accessories (rug, soap dispenser, tooth brush holder, and baskets) are from Target.

The wall color is what I love the most in here.  It's Antique Glass by Benjamin Moore.  I never even got the sample-I just found a picture of it on Pinterest! 


Eric frosted the window because we thought it looked so nice with it's fresh white paint that we didn't want to cover it.  We also got a fan and electrical outlets since there weren't any before.  Now I can finally do my hair in the bathroom!  

What's the fastest construction project you've ever had?


No comments:

Post a Comment