Thursday, April 26, 2012

Still Alive?

A couple things:
  • Yes, we're still alive.
  • I painted all the trim by myself.
  • Eric is a rock star and did the ENTIRE HOUSE (minus the man cave) rather than just the dining/living room, kitchen, and hallway like we originally planned.
  • IT LOOKS AWESOME, TERRIFIC, SUPER, GREAT, TRES CHIC, BEAUTIFUL (can you tell I work on synonyms often?)
  • Our house is a mess because we had to pull all sorts of furniture out to finish the project.
  • Pictures will follow when the house is clean again.
  • No, I still have not gotten to all my porch painting projects because every time I have some dang free time, it rains!
  • WHY IS THERE NOT AN IKEA CLOSER TO ME THAN CHICAGO?!?!?!?!?!?



I love this idea of flipping a (sturdy) bookcase over and turning it into a window seat.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how everything came together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend. All done with the post. Check it out :0)

    ReplyDelete